Welcome to the Cellite Clinic, Cardiff
15 years in business ~ experience is everything
The Cellite Clinic in Cardiff offers aesthetic medical treatments of the highest standard, including liposuction and breast augmentation by fat transfer, follicular hair transplant, laser hair removal, chemical face peels, dermal fillers and the latest treatments for lines and wrinkles.
With more than 15 years’ and 26,000 medical cosmetic procedures behind us, Cellite Clinic is the most experienced medical aesthetic clinic in Wales.
We will only recommend what we feel is necessary and will produce the optimum, most natural looking results. There's no hard sell and all our medically-trained staff work under the direction of Dr Harryono Judodihardjo, Cellite's medical director and one of Britain's foremost dermatologists.
The results will always look natural
The majority of people who come to us want to look themselves but better.
Because of our experience and expertise, we can make the kind of skilled yet subtle improvements you are looking for.
After all, what’s important is that people notice you look fantastic, not that you have had a helping hand!
What makes us different?
We have been in business for more than 15 years, and performed tens of thousands of treatments. We are experts in all of the treatments we offer. We are solely a private medical aesthetic clinic, not a beauty clinic – an extremely important distinction for anyone considering cosmetic or aesthetic non-surgical treatments. When you come to the Cellite Clinic, you can be sure that:
- Your results will always look natural
- You will only be treated by our experienced medical aesthetic doctor and nurses
- We don’t employ sales people or pushy sales techniques. We will only ever advise you on treatments that can make a real difference
- On your first visit, you will have a thorough medical consultation with our dermatologist or the clinic nurse. Any dermatological consultation is with Dr Harryono Judodihardjo, Medical Director of Cellite Clinic and member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), formerly The British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- Treatments are explained at length. All your questions will be answered and you will never feel rushed
- We are regulated by Healthcare Inspectorate of Wales who regularly inspect our equipment, premises and staff to ensure we adhere to stringent medical safety standards
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure and would like professional, honest, discreet advice that you can trust, contact us first.