Welcome to the Cellite Clinic, Cardiff
The Cellite Clinic in Cardiff offers aesthetic medical treatments of the highest standard, including liposuction and breast augmentation by fat transfer, and the latest non-surgical treatments such as Botulinum Toxin injections, laser hair removal, chemical face peels and dermal fillers.
We have been dedicated to offering aesthetic medical treatments in Cardiff for more than 13 years. This makes us the most experienced medical aesthetic clinic in Cardiff and Wales.
During that time, we have performed tens of thousands of procedures. What’s more, we have introduced pioneering non-surgical treatments in Wales and the West such as pure tumescent liposuction and follicular hair transplant, all performed under local anaesthetic.
Where medicine meets aesthetics
The majority of people who come to us want to look themselves but better.
Because of our experience and expertise, we can make the kind of skilled yet subtle improvements you are looking for.
After all, what’s important is that people notice you look fantastic, not how you achieved it.
Why choose the Cellite Clinic
The Cellite Clinic is solely a private medical aesthetic clinic, not a beauty clinic – an extremely important distinction for anyone considering cosmetic or aesthetic non-surgical treatments. The Cellite Clinic is committed to providing the highest level of care in all aspects of dermatology, skin health and cosmetic procedures. Here is why we are different:
- You will only be seen and treated by our experienced medical aesthetic doctor and medical aesthetic nurses
- We don’t employ sales people or pushy sales techniques
- We will only ever advise you on treatments that can make a real difference, either aesthetically or dermatologically
- On their first visit, every new client has a thorough medical consultation with our dermatologist or the clinic nurse. Any dermatological consultation is with Dr Harryono Judodihardjo, Medical Director of Cellite Clinic and member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM), formerly The British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD)
- Treatments are explained at length. All your questions will be answered and you will never feel rushed
- Our medical aesthetic doctor and nurses are highly trained and experienced in the art of facial and body aesthetics – your results will always look natural as you can see from the before and after pictures on our Botulinum Toxin or dermal filler pages
- We are regulated by Healthcare Inspectorate of Wales who regularly inspect our equipment, premises and staff to ensure we adhere to stringent medical safety standards
- The majority of our customers repeat book and tell us they value the warm, personal and discreet service they receive from us. More importantly, they are impressed with the results – see for yourself from the before and after pictures on our treatment pages.
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure and would like professional, honest, discreet advice that you can trust, contact us first.